We do our best to use blogs to provide information about our products, unconventional ideas for using our products, DIY projects, recipes we think you might enjoy, and a multitude of other things. We hope that you enjoy the blogs and use some of the information/ideas we have shared. But we want to hear from you!! We love to hear how you use our products, in traditional and non-traditional ways. Customer feedback is always appreciated. Your input helps us decide what new products to offer each year, and helps other customers with ideas on how to use our products year-round.
We are in search of guest bloggers! If you blog, or if you’d like to start, we want to hear from you. Have you used our products in non-conventional ways? Do you go all-out when decorating for Christmas, or Halloween, or any other holiday? Do you want to receive a discount for THE ENTIRE SEASON???!!!!!
Here’s how it will work:
· Write a blog about how you have used, or ways to use one or more of our products
· Blogs must be between 300 & 700 words
· Include a picture of your blog topic whenever possible
· Submit to us via email at [email protected]
· Include the url you want us to link your blog to as well as any additional references used so that we can give credit where credit is due
Once your blog is received and approved by our staff, we will reply to your email with a discount code for 10% off your purchase, valid through December 30, 2013!! You can use it as often as you like!
*Once we receive and accept your blog, it becomes the property of All Things Christmas and More and can be posted on one or more of our blog/social media sites, including but not limited to: Google+, tumblr, and Facebook*